Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Last Year's Aidilfitri

Now the story of my previous year Aidilfitri. Last year, my bf promised me to come to my house with his family after i gave him so called "date line". My mak and ayah dah ok. They happy la because my bf will come to my house.

2 days before Raya, i text him to ask la. He also at his hometown, satu negeri with me pun..bukan timur & barat or Utara and Selatan pun. Tak la jauh pun. Then he reply me :

- Sorry yang, my family cant make it, ada cousin kahwin
- Ok la then

Im so sad and cried alone in my room. After that i told my family. My mak look frustrated also. Ayah pun sama. But what to do.. look mcm i yang terhegeh2 nak sangat dengan my bf tu. I geram. Then i went to my cousin's house. To me she is like my own sister. Then he and his hubby comfort me. Coz im so sad... i text my bf that i dont want to continue hubungan lagi. Then after that i cant call him anymore. His phone is off.

Like i said earlier, i love him so much kot. Thats my weakness. After i said i wanna break with him.. i'll try to call him plak.. and when the phone off. I feel uneasy.. im afraid he also dont want me anymore. Stupid of me la. My cousin's hubby said :

-Lelaki ni kalau dia dah suka dengan perempuan, dia takkan pergi mcm tu je dengan just sms dia yg u tanak dia lagi. But if betul he lari je.. mean dia bukan laki yang baik la.

Then i diam. Betul la tu. Then i went back to my house. I still remember i'm fasting at that time. Mak brought Laksa made by my other cousin for me to break the fast. Earlier i told mak :

- Mak, rasanya tak payah tanya lagi la pasal ******** tu, orang dah takde apa2 hubungan da.
- ??, kenapa lak, mak tak suruh pun macam tu..
- Takpe.. InsyaAllah orang takde pape.

Then azan maghrib. I ate laksa. Seriously i just telan semua tu. Semua nya tak rasa pape. Just tawar semata. I buat2 biasa depan mak. Dont wanna make her worried. Nite i try to finish my report. I had to finish my office work during raya..huhuhu.. ni pun satu bala. Then i cannot do anything. I cant focus la. huhuhu. Then i sat on the couch sambil mengadap lappy. Jangan la ganggu kerja i, study i.. Then i try call my bf again... this time he pick up the phone.

- Yang, sorry tadi batery abis. And i tak perasan, abang2 dah sampai kampung. So tak sempat lagi nak call.
- Ermm.. i thot u don want me
- Apa la sayang ni... I tahu u susah hati. And im sorry sbb buat u and ur family mcm ni. Tapi i terpaksa. Sorry

Then i just say OK???? mmg i bodoh bebal la... but only that time i tak nak ruin my life la. I dont think i can ok without him. Entahla...

Then i siap2 pakai baju..

- Mak, nak ikut pi umah makcik Jah
- Ye ke?
- Yup.. i dah ok dengan ***********
- La... ok la tu.. nampak sangat engko sedih tadi.. elok la tu.. jangan pk bukan2. Jom la pegi

So end up, that nite i help mak masak2 masakan yang dia suka sangat di rumah kawan baik dia. And i happy sangat masa tu. huhuhuhu. Rasa beban dah takde.

Note : At last i can finish my report and kepala i tak kusut da... I know im stupid coz always give him an excuse, but trust me.. now i cannot let him go lagi.. Maybe someday..

No comments:

Post a Comment