Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Balik Kampung

Yesterday me and my brother balik kg. So now already two days at my hometown.. Happy. My bf just to sms me just now.

-Yang, awk balik kampung bila?
-I da balik semalam.

Maybe he bangang, coz im not telling him. But i have my own reason y im not telling him. I just wanna to have gap kot. Dont wanna be to attached to him sangat. I pernah kecewa setahun lepas coz he broke his promise to come to my house. So this year, i dont want to ask him to come and see my parents., Also i did not invite him for beraya pun. Biar la. Daripada i sakit hati by his rejection. Baik i biarkan je. No invitation pape. senang citer.

While having a conversation with my cousin, she also asking me bout my relationship with my bf. As usual, i also dont have a good answer to her question coz i also dont know my future with him. Sangat kesian dengan idup i ni.

Why my life is too complicated. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment