Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Hati tenang

Last raya, Alhamdulillah, hati aku tenang, just kekadang tersentuh juga hati. When i saw my cousins with their family, kids all.. :) Tapi, sabar je la. My raya is great la. maybe because adik i turut beraya this year. Da lama she beraya di overseas.


My bf sms me.. asking what im doing.. when...where.. ( and i just replied what he asked, no further question to ask him) No mood to sms him. He just care bout his family. So i dont want to interfere. My cousin ask about my relationship again. And i just said that : Biarla masa yang menentukan, everyday i doa, i solat hajat minta yang terbaik. Allah maha kaya. And apa yang aku kata tu memang dr hati aku. Aku rasa tenang skit berbanding dulu. This raya also i hv no tensed. May be sbb i tak tunggu sesiapa, I dont ever invite my bf dtg rumah pun. Pedulila dia nak beraya mana pun. I know he has relative kat my hometown ni. But i dont even asked pun whether dia dtg sini or not.


Third Raya kot, he sms me. frustrated, his car was excident. Not him. Just car. Someone hit the car. kesian tu kesian jugak. But i think that is his punishment coz make me sad always. :) Jahat kan me.. tapi i just think that. He said his raya so suck.. then i remember my last raya is suck bacause of him. So this time maybe his time to felt what i felt last raya.


I balik Kl and i baik kg pun i never tell him. When he asked, i already arrived at my destination. Donwanna be too attached to him da.. im afraid of feel that i need him so much. Just wanna be cool. Relationship between me and him.. let it go with the flow. If Allah dah tentukan jodoh ku dengan nya. Aku terima. If not, pun aku terima dengan hati terbuka.

No comments:

Post a Comment