Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Blur Bf.. Hate u...

Huhu... too many things happend to me.. and my bf is maintain blur. Macam mana tu. Bila i told him about new guy, Bak. He was sad, but... nothing action taken by him. So i guess he did not want to be with me kot. Last nite he text me, he was so frustrated but he did not know the root cause. Ishk.. ringan je jari aku nak reply :

"the root cause is u did not want to commit to our relationship la !!!!!"

Why la i got this blur,heartless boyfriend. Suck. Huh. So now im not in the good mood to discuss with him. Geram la. I love him but he did me like this? Rubbish la.

What is too many thing happend around me? Like i said in earlier post. Mak gave my phone number to new guy name Bak. And now Bak did not call and texting me coz he already went off shores. No signal. Maybe will be back next week or 2 weeks later. I dont know, lupa nak tanya. Then 2 hari lepas mak call me.

"Tengahari tadi, mak pegi mengaji kat surau, jumpa ustazah ni... dia nak cari jodoh untuk anak lelaki dia, Anak dia satu sekolah dengan kau kat S.........A. Boleh ke bagi gambar?

Aku as usual, malas nak ckp banyak. Bagi je la mak.. Do what ever u think is the best for your daughter. Aku dah putus asa kot dengan my Blur BF.

Betul. Itu yang aku rasa. Aku dah putus asa. Aku tak nak pk banyak sangat. Tak guna nak berangan dengan orang yang tak pikir masa depan sendiri. Dia pengecut. Mengelak dari masalah je kejenya kan. So let him be with perangai BODOH SOMBONG tu.

Semalam so bz, so dah cakap dengan mak, jangan la call aku if nak cakap pasal jodoh. I need to finish my job efficiently yesterday. So i dont want any problem arise as i akan rasa distract and cant do work smoothly. Im so tense la.....

Ok la.. Until now no feedback pasal anak ustazah a.k.a my school mate dulu tu. And until now jugak, im lost, yg mana satu la budak lelaki tu. Knowing my ex school dulu ada 3 kelas je masa i form 1-3. But i still tak sure yang mana satu. Nerveous. But y nak kecoh, itu semua perancangan mak-mak je. Yang anak2 ni tak tahu pun. So i reserve my comment on this la. If he called me, then baru aku tulis in this blog.

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment